I haven't ever really shared a get to know me post on here so I thought it was time!
I love sharing our daily life with you so I figured let's really dive in and get to know me a little more!
First off, after you read this post, I would love to know more about you, so please share a little fun fact about yourself in the comments!
So we'll start at the basics. My name is Lindsay Aratari, I'm 28 years old and live in Buffalo, NY. I was born and raised in MA and my family still lives there with the exception of my brother and sister.
I am the oldest child in my family so that definitely makes me the wisest ;) my siblings may not agree though.
I am married to John Paul and we just celebrated our 3rd anniversary on August 1! Loving him is so easy and he makes life fun! We have traveled a lot and love to try out new restaurants.
We had our first baby, Dominic, on September 20, 2017. I am sure you know this because he pops up all the time around here! He is such a light in our life and we love watching him grow!
We have a mini golden doodle named Freddy. He is a year and a half and can be naughty, but he is so good to us and Dominic!
I have a college degree in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Marketing from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI. I loved college and had so much fun, but the loans are definitely not my favorite thing!
Now let's do some fun facts, now that you got to know me with the basics!
- I so desperately wanted to be left handed when I was younger that I would practice writing with my left hand and got pretty good at it! My Mom is a lefty and I wanted to be like her I think!
- I was never a dog person. In fact, I was pretty much scared of them my whole life (not really sure why?). My whole perception of dogs changed when I met John Paul and he loved dogs!
- I have never broken a bone or had stitches (knock on wood). I am not counting my c-section for the stitches part, I mean more due to an accident. I was a very cautious child.
- As a kid, I was the biggest Momma's girl and would cry whenever she left me. I think I was scarred a bit from my first day of Kindergarten when the school bus driver drove past our house forgetting to drop me off. I watched my Mom's face at the end of our driveway and it felt like hours until they brought me back home when in reality it was like 1 minute LOL
- I did almost every extracurricular activity, but never really stuck with one. I did soccer, tee ball, softball, gymnastics, dance, girl scouts, and violin lessons. I did field hockey all through out middle school. I was never really athletic, but I did try almost all the sports out!
- I cannot stand when my nails are not painted. If one chips, then I have to either paint it or take all the polish off and start again. I'm a little OCD lol
- In my next life, I want to be a wedding planner! It's not something I want to pursue right now, but definitely in my next life. I loved planning our wedding and would love to help other brides create a memorable day
- I am a Sagittarius and although I am not that into astrology, I do think it's interesting that I am very much like what 'they' say a Sagittarius is!
- I was never a big coffee drinker until shortly before I got pregnant. Now I can't start my mornings without it. Something about a morning cup of coffee just gets me started on my day!
- I love to travel and see new places. I love seeing how others live their daily lives. I studied abroad in Madrid in high school and Paris in college. I would love to travel more! I would love to go to Italy, Greece, London, Amsterdam, Australia, and more!
That is a little more about me!
Never in 1 million years did I think that I would have a blog, let alone have it be my job! Honestly, other than being a Mom, this is THE BEST job I have ever had. I truly love every aspect of it.
I appreciate you for being invested in our lives and wanting to know what we are up to. I love that you spend a little time of your day checking out the blog and seeing what we have going on. You make this all possible and I am forever grateful to you! THANK YOU!!!
This was so fun and I hope you had fun too! Now I want to get to know you more so share in the comments a fun fact about yourself :)
Thank you for stopping by the blog!
PIN THIS IMAGE FOR LATER: