The other day I had asked on my instagram stories if you knew how to use LIKEtoKNOW.it & about 65% said that you didn't know how to use it. I then asked if you would like a tutorial through stories or a blog post & it was about 50/50. I decided on the blog post so that it could be referred back to, if needed.
Using LIKEtoKNOW.it is free for you! It helps you shop my posts & to know the sources of things I have in my home & the clothing I wear.
Using the app is super easy!
1. Download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (it's free!) & set up an account
2. Like or Screenshot an image from Instagram that is LIKEtoKNOW.it enabled
- You will know if it is LIKEtoKNOW.it enabled if it has the LIKEtoKNOW.it link in the caption of the photo (it may also have this little heart in the right corner of the photo, but not all LIKEtoKNOW.it enabled photos will have the heart). All LIKEtoKNOW.it enabled photos will have the link in the caption
3. You will also be emailed the shop-able photos when you like a LIKEtoKNOW.it enabled photo
4. In the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, you can then click on the images that you liked/screenshot & shop the photo by clicking the images of the sources that were tagged in the photo
That's it! It's really simple!
I know that some people do not want to use the LIKEtoKNOW.it app so I have another way to shop my photos which I will now explain.
1. Click the link in my bio on Instagram to bring you to the Shop my Instagram page on my website.
2. Find the photo you would like to know the sources of & click on it
3. The sources tagged will appear under the photo which you can click on to see the source & purchase the item, if you would like
So there you have it! Two simple ways to shop my photos! I hope that this tutorial was useful & gave you some insight into using the LIKEtoKNOW.it app & the Shop my Instagram page on my website.
*Disclosure: These are affiliate links meaning I make a tiny commission if you purchase an item using the links I provide. The cost of the item does not change if you use my affiliate link or go directly to the retailer's website. These small commissions help support our growing family so I do appreciate the love you guys show me!
If you have any other questions, please let me know in the comments!