My mom has a famous easy meatloaf recipe that I am so excited to share with you!
My mom is in town visiting for the week and she made her famous meatloaf for us and it so delicious and super easy to make! It is just as easy as my meatball recipe (HERE).
You can definitely switch out the spices if you prefer different ones, but these are really yummy!
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350' F
- Grease a baking pan or loaf pan
- Combine all the ingredients except the ketchup and mix well (If it appears dry, add another egg. If it appears to wet, add in 1/4 cup more breadcrumbs)
- Place into the greased pan and form a loaf, if not using a loaf pan
- Top with ketchup and cover with foil
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes until completely cooked through
It is that easy!!! It also cooks really quick which is nice for busy nights. We always have leftovers of the meatloaf too which is nice!
The meatloaf is a hit in our family and I have always loved when my mom makes it. Even Dominic loves it!
I hope you will try out my mom's super easy and famous meatloaf. I think you will love it!!
Do you have a famous recipe in your family that you love to make? Share in the comments, if you do :)
Thank you for stopping by the blog today!
PIN THIS IMAGE FOR LATER: